Okay, not the most exciting title, but...
Jay says to not get way too excited until we are actually on a plane, because there is always a slight chance something will happen to screw up the good karma that is going on.
That being said, Boeing signed the paperwork late Saturday. Northrup was signing everything today. Jay has a meeting first thing tomorrow morning to work out some details. Yea!
The movers are getting into their busy season, but they do happen to have some days that aren't too far away. We'll see if we actually get them. Should know more tomorrow.
As soon as Jay told me that things were actually getting signed, I felt I huge amount of relief. Like I had been holding my breathe and waiting. Now I can exhale. Now I can breathe with no problems!
Monday, May 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment