As I am typing this, I am listening to Tommy softly singing some non-sense song downstairs and Sam is napping. Joe is probably asleep too, though I am afraid to check on him and risk waking him up.
Poor Joe woke me up at 2:30 in the morning by throwing up in his room. I cleaned him up and got him back to bed with a large bowl and he was doing it all over again less than 30 minutes later. Unfortunately, he had thought he could make it to the bathroom and didn't even make it off the rug in his room. So I cleaned him, cleaned the rug and got him back into bed. At 6:30, this morning, he sprinted out of his room for the bathroom for round 3, this time along with diarrhea. Today was supposed to be his first day back at school after break, but there was just no way for him to go to school.
He seems to be feeling slightly better. He ate only about 1/3 of his breakfast and 1/2 of his lunch, but for now, the trips to the bathroom have stopped. I really hope he is getting some much needed rest.
Our holiday break went fairly well, though Jay and I did not get as many things done as we would have liked. I wanted to get the house cleaned from top to bottom, but only succeeded in getting the office cleaned. At least it is a start. I'm sure that I could get up and clean right now, but I don't want to wake the kids. Haha
Sammy really irrated me over the break because he has been picking at and ripping off the wallpaper border in his bedroom. He has completely ruined it on one side and he started on the opposite wall today. He does it when he is supposed to be going to sleep for his nap or at night. He really thinks it is a lot of fun to get in and out of his big boy bed! Thankfully, all poop painting seems to have stopped for now!!
I could not get back to sleep last night and right now, I am having the hardest time not falling asleep.
Yawn!
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment