Monday, January 12, 2009

My 2009 goals!

Okay, I know I am a little late in posting this, but better late than never!

I have some pretty big goals and some pretty small ones too. There are some that I am really sure I will succeed in and others I am really worried about. I have sorted them into categories.
Scrapbooking:
My goal is to make 100 2 page layouts this year in an effort to "catch up" on my long list of scrapbooking projects.
My goal is to get together at least twice a month with friends to scrapbook. One of the joys of scrapbooking for me is the social interaction that it gives me.
My goal is to finish all three boys' baby books. Joe's is mostly completed, Tom's is started and Sam's is not started.

Weight loss/exercise:
My goal is to hit Goal this year. I am having a really hard time with Weight Watchers right now. I don't like the new program and I am just really irritated that they changed their program. (Which, of course, I stuck it to them by over-eating this holiday season). I can't seem to make up my mind about staying with Weight Watchers or trying to 'go it alone'.
My goal is to do 60 miles in 30 days on the treadmill. Other walking that I do won't count towards the total. This is just a goal for me to get back to using the treadmill that takes up space in the basement.
My goal is to walk at least 12,000 steps a day for the next 30 days. As long as I wear my pedometer and walk on the treadmill, I should be able to do this!

Business:
My goal is to grow my business this year. I want be a manager by the end of the year.
My goal is to teach 1 class and 1 workshop each month starting in February.
My goal is to hold 6 card making classes this year.
My goal is to earn the Incentive Cruise. I have to earn it by the end of September in order to go on it next year!

Hopefully things will go well!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I will be rooting for you!