Yesterday was great! School was out due to a teacher work day and the boys and I got to play in the snow! We had so much fun. We went out first thing after breakfast. I then threw the snow stuff in the dryer and after it finished, we headed over to Amber's house to play in the snow so more. Amber and I took all the big kids out while two other moms stayed inside with the little babes.
We had a lot of fun and it was just a good day all around.
I have now been off Lexapro for 2 days and seem to be doing alright. I weaned myself off because I was just tired of the side effects.
Today it was very icy and the school system canceled the second teacher work day that was scheduled for today. That means that the students will not go back to school tomorrow as planned and will have to wait until Friday to resume school. Not cool! While I have been happy to have fun with all three boys, I have a babysitter tomorrow and I promised her that she was only going to have to watch two boys. She wasn't real thrilled when I said that she will have to watch all three.
I have to have a babysitter though because I am going to the doctor tomorrow.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment