So in less than 4 days, Jay will be leaving for Australia and leaving all of us behind for awhile. Of course, he will also be leaving behind the cold and rain for warm and sun. He also leaves behind a long list of things that we need to get done. Well, we'll get done what we can and that's that.
Here are some things currently going on:
Tom- He got kicked out of preschool on Monday due to spitting on two different friends. This comes after a week of time-outs and problems. Miss Janet said "enough" and called me to pick him up. He is only the second child ever to get kicked out in her 20 years at Galilee. Tomorrow, he gets to try again and is excited about returning. Hopefully, it will go well.
Jay- He is leaving soon so he got a laptop from work. He is really really busy at work too. The laptop has made things a little worse because now he works at home too. When he is at home, he now works on the computer, including getting up around 5 this morning to work on it before leaving at 7:20 for work.
Sam- He had been doing really really good at potty training but the last two days have not been good at all. I am trying my best not to get frustrated or really to say anything about it. After a few accidents in a row, we just switch to a pull up for a while. Crossing fingers that I can stay fairly calm about it.
Chickens- We're getting about 4-5 eggs a day right now. They are wonderful! It won't be for long as we really need to move them before Jay leaves. We have to take down all the chicken stuff before we list the house.
House- It's getting there. We have to paint the kitchen and dining room, the stairs, and the office and we will be done with the inside. I bought shutters for the outside, but screwed up and didn't buy enough. So I have to order 1 more pair.
Me- I keep getting these really bad, sneaky headaches. They come on very slowly and build steadily, until I can't function and just need to lie down with eyes closed. I can get them to abate somewhat by relaxing and tylenol, but they are still there. I am hoping that as I get more and more things done, then I will have them less and less.
Off to do more things!
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment