I have been looking forward to this past weekend for what seems like forever. A full three days of scrapbooking, no interruptions, no responsibilities, nothing but what I want to do. Glorious, except the lack of sleep of course. There are two things that I can do on these types of weekends and it is so hard to choose. Do I sleep or do I scrapbook? Despite the draw of the bed, I tend to scrapbook and sleep is minimal. I got 4 hours on Friday, an hour nap on Saturday, then 5 hours Saturday night. I had a really fun time and got some things done. So it was a good weekend overall.
Jay got a call on Friday that said he may or may not be leaving on Saturday for Australia. He was told to be ready to go at a moment's notice. So, he couldn't cancel the babysitting that my parents were scheduled to do. He, of course, did not go. He got to have a night fully to himself and he was bored. He did get some leaves raked and the shutters put on the house.
We have a parent teacher conferece today and a cub scout meeting tomorrow night. On Wednesday, we head back to my mom's for a few days.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment