So in 12 days, Jay leaves me alone to deal with everything. Birthdays, holidays, house on the market, packing, Christmas shopping, Cub scout space derby competition, selling his car, etc. will all be my responsibility. I am not looking forward to this at all. Seriously, not at all. He is looking forward to his trip, but his work is getting a bit frantic and people are trying to get him to work longer hours in order to get stuff done before he leaves. 9-10 weeks until we move and Jay will be gone for 5 of them.
In other news, our Visa has been approved! Which is really great news, but it came as a bit of a surprise. You see, none of our medical exam forms have been turned it. Well, turns out, we didn't need them! Back in the beginning of September, I read the requirements and it sounded like we didn't need them so I asked Jay if he was sure that we needed them. He said yes, so I emailed him the link and asked him to read it. Are you sure we need them? Yes he said. Well, no, we don't. So I spent hours and hours trying to get all this complicated paperwork in order, bloodwork and doctor visits and shots. And now, after all the stress was pretty much done, I found out I didn't need to do any of it. What?!?
The total egg count now stands at 18. We are getting at least 1 a day, though today was 3 eggs. It is one of our kids favorite jobs...going out to look for eggs. It is also getting to the time to give the chickens and other pets away. We still haven't had any luck placing Domino somewhere. I assigned Jay to do the task since I wasn't having any luck and he hasn't really had any luck either...though he hasn't exhausted all of his options yet. I also assigned him the task of taking care of my laptop battery, but he hasn't yet. He better get on the ball, he is running out of time.
Joe still hasn't lost any teeth. I spoke to the doctor about it during his appointment and she said that it wasn't considered late until 7 1/2. We'll see. At the rate we're going, Tommy will lose his first tooth before Joe does.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment