Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Living in limbo

So Monday morning on the way to the airport, Jay got a call. Thankfully, we hadn't even gotten out of Pasadena yet. He wasn't going to go to Australia until next Monday. So we drove home. We took his bags inside and then he left for work. Minutes after he left for work, he called me and said he was leaving Saturday, not next Monday. Okay, that works, whatever.
Shortly after he got home from work last night, he had an email from someone suggesting that he goes to Australia on Tuesday instead of waiting for Saturday or next Monday. This person wanted him to go to a different part of Australia in order to prep for the Newcastle stuff. As of this morning, it was sorta penciled that he would be leaving on Wednesday.
At this point, I am trying not to count on him for anything. Not that I want him to leave, but it would almost be easier if he did. I don't have to cook as nice of a dinner if he isn't home and one less thing off my list would be great!

No comments: