I am inspired by a friend's post to write just some general things about this and that.
Sammy-
He is learning to talk very very quickly now. I am always in such awe when a child starts to put together words and concepts and sentences. Recently, I was sitting with Sam in his bed and putting him down for the night. He was holding up his buddies and talking about them. He held up a giraffe and said "I wuv Sprinkles". So I held up some of his other buddies and asked if he loved them and he said yes, he liked them, but he loved sprinkles. It was really cute.
Tommy-
There is a country song about a country boy owning a 4 wheel drive. Tommy said that he was going to be a country boy when he grew up because he was going to own a 4 wheel drive. He then proceeded to explain that Mommy was a country girl because she has a four wheel drive, but that Daddy was not a country boy because he drove a little car.
Joe-
Joe is getting to be so big. There are times when I see him or his picture and I really wonder how he got to be such a big boy. He loves learning to read and is excited to be able to read many of his books.
Tonight, I babysat my friends two little girls. They were just going down to bed as I arrived and there was some concern if the youngest would allow her mom a night out. The youngest woke up before her mommy was even out of the driveway and I went up and comforted her. She was completed confused about who I was. She touching my face and just looking at me. She finally fell asleep. She then woke up about two hours later screaming. I managed to walk her around a while and get her back to sleep. Then the older daughter sorta woke up and was crying for her mom and was a little scared that I was there. She fell back to sleep after a few minutes, but I really think she was freaked out by me being there instead of her mom. In all, everything went really well and my friend got a few hours out and about.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment