Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Catching up

I need to catch up on a lot of things so here's the short run down.
  • I had a really great weekend scrapbooking with my friends. It was wonderful to get out of the house and away from the chores to enjoy some 'me' time. I was a little sick on the first day we were there, but I powered through and had a fun time.
  • Jay had the flu and Sam had a sinus infection and bronchtis. Jay has recovered and Sam is getting there. Unfortunately, I seem to be on the down turn. We'll see. I feel pretty good in the morning but by bedtime, I am not feeling very good.
  • Jay, the boys and I are going to look at another house tomorrow. I am really nervous about it. I tend to get emotionally attached to things and I am scared that I will like the house. I like the one in Baltimore County, but there is no way at all that we can get it because of the schools. This one has good schools, nice location, big house, right price. The drawback is that it is a little far for Jay to drive. He commute would be at least 45 minutes and probably much longer once you add in traffic.
  • Jay is almost done with the siding on the house. He is part way through the last side. We are pretty excited. If only he could get some time to work on it.
  • Jay is leaving on March 28th for Australia. I am hoping to leave on the 31st, but I am still on the fence about going. It would be good once I got there, but it is hard for me to leave my kids, etc.

No comments: