Jay packed his bags and hit the road/air yesterday for his trip. He was flying out of Dulles but will be flying back home to BWI. So, he drove to BWI and parked his car, picked up a rental (paid for by his company), drove to work (right next to BWI) and picked up the package that he will be escorting to Australia and drove to Dulles. From Dulles, he will fly to San Fransisco and then on to Sydney and then finally to Brisbane.
I leave this afternoon from BWI on a 5 hour, 4o minute flight to LAX. From there, I will fly 14 hours, 42 minutes to Sydney and then another 1 1/2 hours to Brisbane.
My kids are going crazy this morning, probably in anticipation of the arrival of Grandma, but I still wish they would settle down a bit. It is hard for me to concentrate on what needs to be done, while they are like this.
The dogs are all boarded for the duration of my trip. It was just too much to ask Grandma to watch both the 3 kids and the 2 dogs.
I am a ball of nerves for a number of reasons and I am not quite sure if I will calm down any. I worry so much about Joe and his behavior and I can just see these next 6 weeks not going well. I worry about the house we may or may not get to buy. I worry about Sam and how he will do being away from me for this long and away from his daddy for even longer. I worry about Tommy and his behavior at school now too after Miss Janet pulled me aside on Friday to explain that he has not been behaving well.
I wish it were not a damp day for I would send my children outside right now!
Yesterday, while driving to my mom's house, Joe asked if I was going through the EZ pass lane. I replied yes and then Tom answered "well, yeah, she doesn't want to do the hard pass lane."
Too cute.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment