Monday, August 31, 2009

Not getting much done

I am here to proclaim that I am dragging my feet, being lazy, procrastinating, doing nothing. I've said before that my house is in shambles and people tend to think it is because I am too busy packing. No, not really. I truly am doing nothing. I tend to find that the day just disappears. There really isn't much time between when I put Joe on the bus at 8:25 and when I get him off again at 3:35. We usually have to run some sort of errand and we have to have lunch. That seems to take a really large chunk out of the day. I watch tv with Jay at night so I don't even work on anything then. I am doing the bare minimum. I don't really have a good reason, but I am certainly doing it. I worked all day Saturday at a crop and then was at my mom's all day on Sunday so that Jay could drop off a load at the storage building.
Well, today I am going to try to change. I really have no excuse today. The weather is nice and cool. The kids are having a good time playing. Let's go!

No comments: