So, on Monday, there was a miscommunication with the neighbor so we didn't get to go out for a date. Since I had no dinner plans, we went out as a family to the new Italian restaurant on Hog Neck Road. It was fairly good, though Tom did not like his mac n cheese.
On Tuesday, we bought Joe a new pair of tennis shoes as his other had a big hole in them. We told him that he had to have lace-up shoes instead of velcro. He wasn't too keen on it, but we found a pair he liked and I gave him shoe tying lessons. Okay, I should never try to teach anyone how to tie shoes. I taught myself how to tie when I was four. I had no clue how to do it, so I made up my own way. By the time I started kindergarten (age 5 1/2), I was pretty set in my ways. I didn't want to learn the "correct" way to tie so I repeatedly got a bad mark on my shoe tying grade. (Yes my kindergarten report card had a grade for that!) Anyway, I tried to teach Joe the "correct" way, though Jay said I taught him some other thing. It works and Joe can do it. Jay tried to teach Joe the "correct" way, but Joe likes the way I taught him. Neither Jay nor Joe like my way, though.
Wednesday evening, I was getting ready for bed when my stomach started to hurt. By midnight or so, I was in a lot of pain. I was miserable all night long and didn't get much sleep. By morning, I started with diarrhea and vomitting. Yuck! I felt really really horrible all day long. I really couldn't keep anything down and I just wanted to sleep. Jay had a late day meeting, but came home from work around 3:45 so that was kinda nice. I finally was able to hold down some soup for dinner. My stomach still hurts a little, but oatmeal didn't bother it too much this morning
We may find out something about our move by the end of the day. I don't want to get my hopes up though. I would love to just have a date. At this point, I don't even care if it is a month from now...I just want a date!
Friday, January 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment