Thursday, January 7, 2010

Major frustration

So, the contract to move us wasn't signed before Christmas...no big surprise. They then said that it would be signed in the first or second week of January. On Monday, some guy told Jay that while nothing was signed yet it looked promising. On Tuesday, that same guy told Jay that it would be signed on Wednesday and that we should start planning the details of our move. We laid out a nice time line that had the movers coming on the 11th and 12th. Finishing up the last few things and then heading out on the 16th. Well, Wednesday came and went without anything signed. Then this morning, Jay got an email asking him if we'd like to wait to move until June. Ummmm. No. We are ready to go now. The current update from that same guy is that it could get signed tonight, but after this week, then it won't be a top thing and will just get signed when it gets signed and we'll move whenever. AHHHHHHH! I am so tired of all this and I am so frustrated with all this. I just want to go.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That really sucks. Limbo. I'm so sorry!