Sunday, April 19, 2009

Just getting by

Currently, right now, that's all I feel like I am doing...just getting by. I just have too much on my mind, too much to do, and too much stress. Jay being out of town is not helping anything either. I have no one to fall back on and I can't leave the house without a babysitter or taking the kids with me. We ran out of milk the other night, but I couldn't just leave to get some since it was almost bedtime. So the boys had to have juice with their breakfast, which they didn't mind.
All three kids seem to be acting out more. Maybe I am just more sensative because I am tired and stressed. If I try to correct Joe's behavior, he will start crying and say that he's not following the rules because Daddy's isn't home. It is almost like he is using it against me because then I feel bad that he misses his dad and there is nothing I can do. We have just over 2 weeks to go until the magic day. Of course, Jay's time in Darwin could be extended and then he won't be home until about May 17th. I am not sure that I could handle that. Unfortunately, he won't know anything until much much closer to the actual date. It will be based on how to project is going. If things are going really really well, then he may even get to come home a couple of days earlier. We are keeping our fingers crossed for the earlier date so that perhaps he will get to go to Day Out With Thomas with the rest of us. Otherwise, I have 1 extra ticket.
I promised myself that I would go to bed early tonight. I hope that I get to sleep and stay asleep until morning. So, I am off to bed!

No comments: