Well, I don't have much exciting going up, but I thought I would do a little catch up today.
My brother Nick and his wife Kelly were in town over the weekend so we spent Saturday at my mom's house in Cambridge. It was a little bit of a break for Jay and I since the kids want to play with their aunt and uncle all day. Nick and Kelly will be traveling to China this year. Nick for about 4 weeks and Kelly for about a week. It is something to do with Nick's research, but I am not clear on the details. They are also getting a puppy soon, a male Wheaton Terrier.
I finished painting our bedroom yesterday. We now have 4 rooms done or mostly done. Progress is a lot slower than I had hoped for, but I think we are sorta dragging our feet on purpose. We haven't found anything we are interested in that is close enough for Jay to drive to, so we aren't rushing to get the house ready. We have so much work to do though, that I feel we should be working now. Jay is just sorta not as interested though.
Yesterday, I caught Tommy peeing on my flowers that I just planted in the pot on the front steps. He said he just couldn't wait to get inside to do it. He was right next to the front door, but too lazy to open it. We have let them pee outside before, but never when they have the option of going inside to pee. It is usually when we are hiking or camping or something.
I had some friends over Friday night for scrapbooking, but I just wasn't in the mood so I didn't get much done. I mostly just drank margarittas and pushed photos around a little. I wanted to do it, but I just wasn't able to make anything happen. Oh well, it happens like that sometimes.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment