So yesterday, Jay put Sammy on the potty. We do this from time to time, but he never does anything. Yesterday, he peed! So Jay gave him a jelly bean. Sammy thought that was really neat so about 15 minutes later, he told Jay he needed to go potty. And he went! We gave him another jelly bean and a pull-up (leftover from Tommy's potty training). He went the entire day with no accidents. He peed in the potty about every 20 minutes and asked to go most of the time with no prompting. Before bath, he pooped in the potty!!!
Potty training the other two bordered on being my worst nightmare. Now, I highly doubt that the rest of Sammy's training will be as smooth as yesterday, but I am glad that we had a good first day.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YIPPEE!!! I hope it is as easy as that!
Post a Comment