It is pretty obvious that our home life is currently disrupted with Jay being gone. It is crazy here. My house has also gone beyond messy and beyond flat out dirty. I don't know what to call it but it's not pretty. I keep trying to clean it up, but then something happens to drag it all backwards. The house looked okay is spots when we left for our Day Out With Thomas yesterday. However, my parents showed up at about 2 pm to help with projects and somehow the house was left a wreck.
Our Day Out With Thomas could have been better. We had originally planned for Jay to be home by the time we went so that I would not have to take 3 kids on my own. Of course, Jay was not home. It was pouring down rain. The kids were super excited (which means they have a hard time listening to instructions). It was really crowded in the Roundhouse because no one wanted to be outside in the pouring rain. Sam screamed when we put him on the train. He has riden the train at the museum before, but for some reason, he didn't want to go yesterday. He threw a fit for a long while. Tommy and Joe were fairly well behaved. Only a few really minor issues like running around.
Jay called early this morning to say his first flight had landed and that he was in Sydney. He is on his way home! We plan on picking him up from the airport late tomorrow night. I wasn't too keen on that plan, but Jay really wants us there.
I am certainly ready for him to be home. We all miss him and I need some time off from the kiddos. Having everyone sick at one time or another really limited how much other people could watch them.
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment