I completely forgot to mention the movies!
How could I not mention the movies!
Saturday Jay suggested we go to a movie. The last time we thought about a movie, there was nothing showing that we wanted to see. There were 2 movies we wanted to see this time. Jay thought we should see them both. I was concerned. We'd be up really late and I didn't get to sleep in Saturday morning and I just wanted to sleep!
Well, we saw two movies.
The Informant was first up and it was really good for most of the movie. Jay and I don't tend to really like mainstream movies so this was right up our alley. Funny, really funny at times, but the last bit was sorta weird. I give it an A- (only because it got a little weird).
Inglorious Basterds was the next movie. Again, pretty good. Though I am not a fan of gore for the sake of gore and there was quite a bit of it in the movie. The climax of the film also bothered me. I understood it all and know why it was there, but it just didn't sit right. I would give it a B since there were things that were never explained and the extra gore wasn't needed. Jay, however, liked this movie better than the first. Go figure.
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment