Saturday, June 6, 2009

Big news and catching up

We have some great big news to share with everyone. We have decided that we need to share it with our families first. We are hoping to share with them this weekend and then I can share with friends starting Monday.
Joe is almost done with school. He has a half day on Monday, his promotion program on Tuesday and then his final half day on Wednesday. I think that he is ready to be done with kindergarten. He is looking forward to a break. I have mixed feelings about it. While, it would be nice to not get up and rush in the mornings, I am going to have find stuff for all of us to do all summer long.
I haven't really written much lately because I really only have one thing on my mind and I am not allowed to share it. Of course, it is such big news that I am not even sure how to share it. I'm sure that there are some people who will get upset by it, but it is a great opportunity for us and should be great.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Are you moving to Australia?