I had a very late (and fun!) night out with some gals last night though I was the first to leave the bar at 12:35. I did some drinking and a tiny bit of dancing. I quit drinking at about 10:30 since I knew I would be driving. I got into bed at about 1:05, then got right back out to put my excerise clothes into the dryer. Back into bed at 1:08. The alarm didn't go off for some reason, but I still woke up at 6:21. Up I got. While dressing I decided that I really could ride my bike today. My head was still ringing. I didn't want to jog. So I walked. I walked 30 minutes in one direction, then turned around and walked 30 minutes home. It was a real effort to get up and move after such little sleep, but I need to keep with this whole excerise thing. I may try to sneak a nap in today if any of the kids will let me.
The boys were totally crazy yesterday. While running errands, Joe reverted back to toddler behavior. It is very frustrating to have both your two year old and 6 year old pulling things off the shelves at Office Depot or screaming a fit in Michael's. What's irritating is that we were out buying crafts and activities for the boys to work on this summer. I explained to the boys that they needed good behavior in the store in order to go home and work on something. We did Michael's first and then they were worse at Office Depot. So no crafts yesterday for Joe. Tommy got to do one with his dad after he woke up from his nap.
We grabbed a couple of workbooks (kindergarten and first grade) at Ollie's yesterday as well as a coloring book for Sam. The boys are sitting and working happily right now which is great.
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment