Monday, June 22, 2009
Oh not again
Well, Sunday wasn't a whole lot better for me and the funky mood. I jogged a bit but just wasn't in it at all. So I walked...all the way to the end of the road and back. It's about 2 miles to the end of the road. I walked there and then back (about 4 miles). When Joe was just about 6 months old, I used to put him in the backpack carrier, have Domino on the leash, and walk that same walk once a day. It was Father's Day and I gave Jay about the same considerations that I got on Mother's Day this year...not much. I didn't really care this year and neither did he. He worked on a lot of projects outside and I cleaned a few things in my office. I just wasn't feeling up to doing anything besides laying around. I really dislike when I am in a funk. I tried to scrapbook a little after the kids were in bed, but nothing came of it. So I went to bed early, about 9:20. I read for a while and Sammy started crying at 10. I went in to check on him. He had taken his diaper off after going to bed and was now crying because he had peed the bed. He has been known to remove his diaper from time to time. I had checked on him before going to bed, but he had his pj's on. I didn't think to pat his bottom to check for this diaper. It was also dark in his room so I didn't see the diaper hidden in the corner. I quickly changed Sam and carried him to the living room where he could cuddle with Jay on the couch while I changed his sheets. He went back to bed and back to sleep really well though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment