Last night, we headed out for dinner. We loaded up the car and asked the kids where they wanted to go.
"Rocky Run" shouted Joe.
"Pizza Hut" shouted Sam.
"Maryland Statehouse" shouted Tom. What? The Maryland Statehouse? We asked Tommy to tell us more about it and he said "the place where you throw the peanuts on the floor. Oh. Texas Roadhouse. That makes more sense. That sounded good so we headed there.
While eating there, Joe was talking about the peanuts he was eating. "Homey smokes! This one has three nuts in it." Yes, my kid really did say "homey smokes". I then explained that he is supposed to say "holy smokes", but I don't think that he really understood.
I painted the chicken coop today while Tommy and Sammy played in the yard. I turned around just in time to see Tommy pulling up his pants. He peed in one of the toy dump trucks! Ugh! Enough already. Gross.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment