Saturday, June 20, 2009

Funky Saturday

Well, Friday night, Jay and I drank margaritas. Lots of them. So, I woke up slightly later this morning for my exercise. I got up at 7 and went out the door in a haze. I walked a long ways and then had to turn back because it was starting to rain. It then rained harder and Jay and the kids came and got me. Though it didn't rain as hard this time as it did the last time I got rained on. I'm not sure what my problem was today. Maybe the weather, maybe too much to drink on Friday, maybe the never-ending Lego sorting...who knows. I was just in a real funk all day today. Jay had hoped to work on some house projects outside, but the rain prevented him from doing much. During one break in the weather, he did manage to dig the septic tank lid out. He tied back all the branches on the evergreen tree and then dug out the lid. He was able to do it with very little damage to the tree, which is good. We now have to get it pumped. I'm sure that will fall to me to get it done.
Don't really have much to say. Not sure what my problem is. Hopefully, I will get out of this funk soon.

No comments: