A while ago, we went apple picking and picked 85 lbs of apples, Mutso and Empire. We have been slowly working our way through them, making apple crisps, apple sauce, apple butter, apple jelly, apple pie, applesauce cake, etc. However, for the last three days, I have just been eating them in large quanity, about 8 a day. I just can't stop craving them. I suppose it is better to crave apples than the Halloween Candy in the house and apples are on the Weight Watchers Core Food Plan.
Speaking of WW, I weighed in last night with a lost of 1.2 lbs. Yeah! Though I have to say that it is a very mild "Yeah" because I have just been relosing (and regaining) the same 10 lbs since March. A loss is still better than a gain and I am hoping that this time, it is gone for good.
Tommy is off school today and is feeling very wound up, even though it is only 9 in the morning. Hopefully, he will calm down a bit. We don't tend to have good days when he is wound up.
Yesterday, we painted Christmas presents at Pic-N-Paint pottery as part of a fundraiser for Molly's Mission. Molly's Mission is raising money for the NICU at Anne Arundel Medical Center. I am more than happy to help raise money for them as they were really great when Sam was under their care. Thankfully, Sam was not under their care for nearly as long as little Molly.
I started the day today at 5:45 and started cleaning in order for a MOMS Club event at my house. The only mom who had RSVP'd called at 8 to explain that her kids were sick and that she would not be attending after all. So my house is partially cleaned and I have now lost motivation to clean the rest.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I have vowed to not use my debit card again until pay day and forgot that I needed to buy the supplies for the wreath...that is why I didn't RSVP. I actually was planning on doing this craft but didn't want to break my vow to the bank gods :) At least you got your house cleaned...sort of.
If the other mom had shown up, she would have been doing it by herself...I tried to buy supplies late last night and discovered my wallet missing while I am getting ready to pay for my stuff. Thankfully, it had just fallen out in my car, but at the time, my car was parked at home and I was driving Jay's. By the time I got home and found my wallet, I had no interest in going back out again.
Post a Comment