Once I started scrapbooking, I kinda wanted a bag to put it all in. I didn't want to spend a lot of money. I was so excited to earn a rolling carryall scrapbooking bag after I had my first Gathering. However, it just seems like it is not meant to be. The first bag I was sent had a handle problem and had to be sent back. The second bag was missing the removable album divider that belongs in the middle. "No problem, we'll send you the piece" says corporate. I happily took my new bag (sans divider) to my first Gathering only to have the front feet snap off! What?!? Are you kidding me?
So tomorrow, I have to try to convince them to send me yet another bag and will have to wait a few more weeks. What if it is just not meant to be?
Anyway, we had a good Gathering tonight (Thanks Jenny!) and I have another one tomorrow night after a kid's b-day party, then a vendor event/party on Saturday (while hubby takes the kids to our neice's b-day party) and a girls' night out tomorrow night.
I am tired and headed off to bed. I hope Sam sleeps tonight. He is sick and not able to sleep since he can't breathe.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment