Sunday, November 9, 2008

Okay, okay, I promise to work on staying with this. I am hoping that I can motivate myself to keep up with this.
I am also working on staying motivated with Weight Watchers. I did really well this morning and walked for about 2 miles. The dogs were certainly happy to get a long walk in the morning.
I am working on getting ready for my CTMH parties this week. I have two and I am nervous about them. I think they will go well.
Joe is really enjoying kindergarten and his behavior has really improved in the last month.
Sam has gotten very needy in the last several weeks. I can't do anything at all during the day without him screaming and fussing at me. He doesn't mind if I just sit and stare at the wall, but if I try to do anything (dishes, reading, email, etc) he goes crazy! I am losing my mind.

No comments: