Okay, I have to catch up on a few things.
First) Who are you and what happened to my husband?... On Saturday, I had a Holiday Vendor Event and I needed to get ready. Jay took care of the boys with no questions asked. When I got home at 2 and Jay volunteered to take the kids for haircuts, I mentioned that Sammy needed a cut too. Jay took him! All three boys while I stayed home!! Then, he dropped Sammy off and took Joe and Tom with him to have the oil changed in the truck. Not that I am trying to complain, but this is not normal behavior. Oh, and he made cookies with the boys in the morning while I was working. It was so great!
Second) Rolling, rolling, rolling. It took about 12 hours to drive 10 hours away on Sunday. Joe and Tom kept asking to go potty and I worried that they would have an accident. My gas milage was horrible because I was pulling the empty trailer. We are picking up some furniture from my brother for our basement. We have to replace the ruined couch downstairs.
Third) What is up with Joe? Joe's behavior has been crazy the last few days. Ever since we got to Indiana, he has been kinda out of control! He has been running around the house like crazy. I understand that there aren't many things to do here, but I have really been trying to keep him busy. He didn't want to go to bed last night so he was swinging from the curtain rods and ended up bending them. Thankfully, we were able to bend them back and they weren't broken. We took all the boys to Chuck E. Cheese tonight to celebrate Joe's birthday. We kept joking with Joe all day that we were going to take him out for his dinner, but not to any place fun. We told him we were going to the Veggie House for dinner where they only serve cooked veggies. He was so happy and excited when he saw us pull into Chuck E Cheese. They had a really good time, but then wouldn't go to bed tonight. It was a nightmare! I will be happy when Jay gets here tomorrow, but the house will be really cramped with everyone here. We did find a close by (really awesome) playground today on our walk. I plan to take the boys back again tomorrow.
Okay, enough for now.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment