Sometimes I feel like my blog has become my own personal complaint department, but at the same time I feel I have to censor what I write simply because I know there are certain people who could read it.
No, I don't want to complain about everything. No, I don't like to complain. I just need an outlet sometimes. Sorry, that's just the way it is.
Our day today was fairly uneventful. We drove our trailer to the Eastern shore to drop off our stuff. It went it just fine. My mom is still out of town until Saturday. Apparently, my mom exaggerated my uncle's condition. He can walk, but is in bad pain and can't go upstairs. He is not being a good patient (he's at home) and is driving my aunt up the wall. I'm glad that it is not quite as horrible as my mom first said, though I hope the operation on Wednesday goes well.
Anyway, while we were driving over to Cambridge, we could see that traffic was already backing up on the west bound lanes.
We unloaded, visited a bit and then headed home. The drive that normally takes about 1 1/2 hours, it took over 2 hours just to get to Severna Park. We stopped for dinner at Bill Bateman's. It was an enjoyable dinner. Jay had two very large beers as he has had a stressful weekend. Sam was playing with my hand and asked how I got the lines on it. Jay (in his beer enhanced state) very loudly said "I got very over zealous in bed once" Several people turned to look at him. Oh my. Sometimes, Jay's internal filter doesn't work.
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment