I fear Wednesdays. Jay leaves for work in the morning and then goes sailing directly after work so he isn't home until 10 pm. I have the kids from 7 in the morning until late. Usually Wednesday just aren't good, no matter what activities we have planned. Today wasn't so bad.
We had a slight hiccup while trying to get the kids to clean up and then into bed. The day was pretty nice and relaxed and fun. I am calm because of it. I have hope that perhaps this weekend while he is sailing won't be so bad.
I was looking forward to getting lots and lots done tomorrow because my mother-in-law will be watching the kids all day per our agreement. She called this evening to say she would be here around 10:30 or 11. What? I have an appointment at 10 and had hoped to go to the courthouse before then. I had requested she be here really early, but she said "I don't know when I'll get up". So I had to call and cancel my appointment. They do walkins, but I just didn't want to have to wait around forever.
Hopefully I will still get everything done that I wanted to. My appointment was for new glasses since Sammy broke mine months ago. I really need them. I'm starting to get headaches again. A sure sign I need to let my eyes rest. I need to go to the courthouse and get birth certificate copies for Sam and Tom. I have to apply in person for some silly reason. I also hope to get a much needed haircut and a little shopping. Hopefully it will go well.
I jogged this morning (as usual) but last night was the first night that I have slept through without waking up at all. I think that I jogged half of my jog with my eyes closed. I just didn't want to wake up. On the plus side it is getting slightly easier to get up. I set out my clothes at night so I feel like I really have to do it.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sometimes I sleep in my jogging pants and just put on a bra and t-shirt. I always kept my shoes by the door so the shoe search didn't delay me.
Post a Comment