Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It's been awhile

It's been a long while since I posted. I am just being lazy. I have no other excuse. I'm not sleeping well at night. I think I am stressed, hot, and worried about little stuff. As usual, the air conditioning is not on. Jay prefers that and since I don't make enough money to pay the increase in the bill, I tend to go along with it. The humidity gets a bit too much at times. I am having allergy problems right now too. For only a short time every year, I am stuffed up and sneezing as the flowering trees outside our bedroom start to bloom. I will be like this until they are done blooming. I am only miserable while in our room or that half of the house. Unfortunately, our bedroom is slightly cooler than the living room or else I'd sleep on the couch.
I am still jogging most mornings. I did not get up this morning. I didn't fall asleep until about 2:30 last night and so 6:20 was just too early. 7:20 was also too early, but I had to get up with the kids.
My wrist has been causing problems too. I think I am sleeping on it wrong or something. I have no clue why it hurts, just that it is bothering me.
July should be a busy month. We are going to Calvert County this Saturday and to Montana in 2 1/2 weeks. I don't feel ready for the Montana trip. There's not really anything to get ready, other than packing. I just feel unready though.
Well, I need to get moving. Dogs and chickens are waiting on me.

No comments: