So at last month's MOM Club meeting, we had a guest speaker from Tots Line. I spent most of the meeting looking at the lady and thinking "I know her from somewhere."I didn't catch the speaker's name or I would have known her. I read our August newsletter which had a recap of the meeting and mentioned her name. She's my neighbor's sister-in-law. I called my neighbor and confirmed that yes Krystine works for Tots Line. I just saw and talked to Krystine on Saturday at a birthday party. In my defense, I only see her once or twice a year. It's a small world.
I talked to Dorene for awhile about Tots Line today. Budget cuts have cut Krystine's job back to 20 hours a week and she is basically the only employee now. More cuts may be coming. That would be a huge shame as Tots Line is a great service.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment