(Three blog posts in one day!)
Okay, I am like the worst possible person when it comes to this. I thought we were eating an okay diet, not much was organic (some was, but not much), but we eat mostly unprocessed foods, i.e. food that is food. I am currently reading a book that I strongly recommend to anyone who is trying to lose weight. It is by the Biggest Loser trainer, Jillian Michaels and is called "Master Your Metabolism." Bascially the book is about how all of our metabolisms are screwed up from the foods we eat and the environments we live in. I know that I have a screwed up metabolism. I have hypothyroidism. And though it is supposed to be controlled by my medications, I have a normal body temp of about 96.7 degrees. That just can't be right. As I am reading this book, it has been a real eye opener. Hopefully, when I make these changes, things will change for me.
BTW, insomnia can be linked to a lot of these imbalances as well as acne and fatigue (which I have as well).
Well, back to reading my book!
Monday, March 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
so what's the problem with your diet then? Unprocessed organic food sounds good!
Post a Comment