I am excited about tomorrow! The weather is supposed to clear up and we'll actually get to go outside and do something! I think that we will boil the eggs for dyeing first thing in the morning and then we will head over to school parking lot for bike riding!
Typically, my kids are allowed to go play in the rain if they choose. And they usually choose to do so. However, with myself, Joe and Sam a little sick, I wasn't going to chance us going out in cold rain to play. Joe and I seem to be on the mend, but Sam just can't kick his cold. This poor kid seems to have the nose that runs forever.
Sammy was so excited because he won two of the Candy Land games that we played today. I lost all of them, and not on purpose! I got smoked!
We've done lots of puzzles and coloring the last few days, but I really want to get out and do something outside. My kids just have too much energy to be stuck in such a small space inside. Even with really competitive games of Simon Says, we just need more movement than our little house will allow.
Here's to tomorrow!
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment