Our pie crust, ready for filling.
This was actually the first time I had ever made a pumpkin pie. I am not a huge fan of pumpkin pie so I've never had the urge to make it. I had previously purchased the canned pumpkin for pumpkin bread...that I never got around to making. I used the recipe on the back of the pumpkin can. I had a couple little bites and it's tastes like pumpkin pie. Jay and all three boys thought it was really good so we'll go with their opinions.
The spring forward last night didn't do anything to help my insomnia. It was midnight and I was still going strong. The kids went to bed fine and slept in due to the rain so it was kinda nice. Too bad we had to wake up for school and work.

1 comment:
As you know, I only last week mastered a perfect pie crust. I am so glad to see your beautiful picture...I love pie crust. I think I would eat it without the filling!
Post a Comment