Sunday, February 28, 2010

A lifting of spirits

The weekend was great. It was good friends, scrapbooking, and laughing until I cry kind of good. Thanks gals for sharing a great weekend away.
The hugs at home filled me with some much needed love and warmth. The happy faces of my boys...just happy that I am back from my time away. Laundry all washed and mostly folded thanks to my guys.
And I need this.
The melancholy that has settled over me since Jay announced he was returning again to Australia without us is dragging me down. I am very ready to go. The fact that we can't is hard. Yes there are much worse things in life, but this is still something I have to deal with and go through. It will get better and this weekend shows that it's not all bad.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm glad you had a great weekend! You deserve it! I hope to see you sometime soon!