I have been hearing it for months. I completely understand why people ask it...but that doesn't mean that I have to like it. The constant questions about when we are moving are driving me nuts! Someone calls me at least once a day to ask me...someone emails me at least once a day to ask me...Someone asks me many times a week on facebook about moving.
Jay gets it too. He says several times a day, someone says to him "oh, you're still here...you haven't moved yet?" Of course he's still here, he's right in front of you.
I don't mean to sound angry or jaded...really, I don't. It doesn't even really bother me when people I consider my good friends ask about it. It's other people. People who have never cared about me or my life and now they are calling to ask if I've left yet? Just weird.
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You're very wanted to be here. I'm glad you guys are here right now. You'll move some day. Until then, you're right here doing your thing, and maybe able to have a fancy night out with us next weekend! That's awesome!!!!
Post a Comment