Monday, February 8, 2010

A little accident

I am sharing something very personal, but I just can't help it.

Today, while getting ready to leave the house, I sent Sam to go potty. He stands to pee and he did that as usual, but he slammed the potty lid closed WITHOUT moving first.
A scream and lots and lots of crying followed. His little pee-pee is actually bruised! It bruised right away. I first called Jay and asked if this was something we should worry about. He didn't know. I then called the doctor. The receptionist laughed about it and then talked to the doctor.
Our doctor said cold compresses (no ice!) and motrin for the pain. Poor Sam. He cried for a very long time about it.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

poor babe! you'd have to be just the perfect height for that to happen! poor sammy. i hope he doesn't remember this!