Last year at about this time, I went away for a scrapbooking weekend with 4 other people, 2 I knew fairly well and 2 I didn't know very well. As a result of that weekend, I became really good friends with the other 2 and now know them fairly well. We had such a good time in Feb of 09, we went away in November. The group side was 11, with several I didn't know well, plus some I did (minus Melissa who moved though). The crop leader told us the dates for the Feb crop and I never thought I'd be able to go. I figured I would be gone. Well, I'm here and I'm going to the crop! I am fairly excited to go, though I keep having these little headaches pop up.
First, there are only 3 other friends going. cool. They were all in a room together. I politely asked if I could join them, though I was completely cool with getting my own room. One agreed, the other two decided to have their own room instead. Okay, though now I feel bad because friend 1 is rooming with one me to split the cost with vs two other people. Makes me feel kinda bad.
Second, Jay is leaving on Sunday, minutes after I get home. He will leave for normal work tomorrow and then I will leave while he is gone and we'll see each other for a few minutes on Sunday and then bye bye. Ugh.
Third, late last week, we started to make a plan to make our own dinners instead of eating out. It is also a great way to save money. The plan became more solid and friend 1 and I are making dinner for Friday while friend 2 and 3 were making dinner for Saturday. Friend 1 and I planned our meal around the tastes of our other two friends (no seafood and no tomatoes). Tonight, at about 10:30, friend 3 sends friend 1 an email saying that friend 4 doesn't want to deal with cooking. They were still happy to eat our food on Friday, but not give us anything for Sat. Of course, I have already purchased the items to make the meal. Friend 1 and I decided no deal on the feeding of the other two friends, so that's out.
I really want to grrrr, but I am also very excited to go away again for a much needed weekend away. Happy faces for now :)
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment