Okay, I decided that since I sell card making supplies, that I would make my cards this year. I had them almost all done and sitting in nice little stacks in the office on the craft table. I was working in there and got up to wash paint brushes and go to the bathroom. I came right back and found that my cat had spilled my glass of water on my craft table...all over my cards!!! The water made the ink run, so they are now ruined and I am so frustrated that I don't even want to make any more. Seriously, what is going on with this year! AHHHHH!! Okay, I feel slightly better.
Also, by this time, I usually have several Christmas cards from friends and family. I love placing them all together on the cabinet for people to see. I have two so far this year. Two? What is going on? I am usually a little late getting mine out, so I know that is not the reason.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I've only gotten two cards so far. I think people are just a little slow with their cards this year.
P.S. Damn your cats! That's awful.
Post a Comment