Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dentist and such

Ever since Joe was about 6 months old, Jay and I have had the same dentist. We love him. He would clean our teeth himself, not give us too many complaints about not flossing and just was generally a good dentist. It didn't hurt that he was easy on the eyes either! About 2 months ago, we got a call that he was not longer with the practice and we got moved to a different dentist within the practice. Today was our rescheduled appointments. Our new dentist was very very rough and seemed to rush all through the appointment. I was not pleased at all. Jay happened to ask what happened to our previous dentist. He moved to another practice fairly close by. Jay didn't ask where he moved to, but we are going to track him down!

I spent a whole lot of hours today sorting out the boys' Legos. They had dumped them all into one big tub and now suddenly wanted them sorted so that they could build the kits with them. My back and neck hurts from leaning over and sorting so many of them.

Jay and the boys decided they wanted to go out to eat at Rocky Run. They do a "kids eat free" (with adult meal) on every Thursday, as well as a balloon man. I really had no interest, but I had to go too. It wasn't very much fun for me as I had a big headache and didn't really want to be there. We also took the kids to see the train garden, which they loved.

No comments: