Friday, December 5, 2008

Painting

Poopo Picasso, Vincent Van Pooh, Leonardo da Feces...I think I will rename Samuel. His name is just too nice for the little devil that he is.
Yet again today, Sam poop painted all over his walls, himself and his bed. He had gotten woken up from this nap, but fell back asleep before I left for the bus stop. I peeked in on him and he was actually asleep. Perhaps when I left, I must have woken him. I came back from the bus (Joe got a green today! So Yuri, Haley, and McKenize came over to play) and heard him awake. I went in to get him up, only to discover that in the 6 minutes I was gone, he had covered everything in poop. It certainly wasn't the worse that he has done, but it was really bad. He managed to throw plenty on the carpet today as well. I honestly don't know how he even got into his diaper today. This has been a really bad ongoing problem and our diaper security has gotten pretty tough. He went down for his nap wearing a diaper, a onesie that snaps in the crotch, footed, long sleeve zipper pajamas. The zipper is the pinned to the top of the pj's (since he just takes off the pj's to get to the diaper easier). He managed to pull one arm down his sleeve and then somehow reach into and through the bottom of the diaper. It looks like he then passed the poop up through the neck in his pj's and to his other hand, at which point he painted with it. In 6 minutes no less!!! Seriously Sam!!! It's my birthday!!! Could you give me a break??!!??
I have run out of ideas. I think I will just cover the walls and floors with plastic and remove all the furniture from the room. He can sleep on a washable dog bed or something, with nothing but a diaper. Perhaps then it will at least be easier to clean, right? I am sure it would be illegal or neglectful...but I am running out of options.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

OMG WTF! That is all I have to say about that.

SmearedEyeliner said...

So should I get him a paint brush for Christmas then? :)