(Jay and boys cutting down tree)
I swear it didn't look too bad at the farm, but it looks really thin and very short at home. We actually had to put boards in the tree stand in order to hold the tree because it has such a small trunk that the stand couldn't tighten down enough. Usually we have to trim the trunk to fit it in the stand.
(The tree in our basement)
The kids had a great time decorating the tree, and it does look slightly better all decorated, but I can't believe I did it again and picked a grown up Charlie Brown Christmas tree. We couldn't even put on all the ornaments because the tree is too small. I am such a schmuck!
(After decorating)

1 comment:
That is too funny! It is a charlie brown tree hahaha but it looked great decorated.
Post a Comment