Monday, December 8, 2008

Oh my...my hair is red!

For my 30th birthday, some of my friends got me a variety of gifts. One of the items that they gave me was hair dye with the thought that it will cover the gray and make me feel young. I do have a little gray and I do dye it occasionally. I always just dye it dark brown. I have brown hair with brown highlights. That's just how it is. Well, not anymore. The semi-permament hair dye was pretty much a red color. I promised to use it and decided to use it. Now my hair is red. I am not sure how I feel about it at all. I don't think that my hubby will be real thrilled about it. It is just really different. I'm sure that my friends will like it, and I may like it more in the morning. Currently, I am thinking about wearing a hat for the next 28 washes.

No comments: